1.9.4 is now final. We all have been waiting for this release long enough. Now it is time to enjoy it!
Other news: * Our new product: Hazelcast Elastic Memory: Off-heap memory storage to avoid GC pauses. * New features are added into our Management Center product such as map config change in-runtime and TimeTravel. We will keep putting a lot of work into Elastic Memory and Management Center while making Hazelcast even stronger, faster and easier.
1.9.4 Release Notes:
- New WAN Replication (synchronization of separate active clusters).
- New Data Affinity (co-location of related data and computation) feature.
- New EC2 Auto Discovery for your Hazelcast cluster running on Amazon EC2 platform.
- New Distributed Semaphore implementation.
- New Distributed CountDownLatch implementation.
- Improvement: Distribution contains HTML and PDF documentation besides Javadoc
- Improvement: Better TCP/IP and multicast join support.
- Improvement: Memcache protocol: Better integration between Java and Memcache clients.Put from memcache, get from Java client.
- 200+ commits 25+ bug fixes and several other enhancements